Nicola has developed 2 specific skills: Innovation Management and Coaching for Innovation and Global Leadership.
From the point of view of Innovation Management, Nicola has more than 20 years of operational experience in
– Development and Management of Innovation programs: what Innovation strategy and what projects to achieve it
– Management of the Innovation Process: how to interact inside and outside the company to optimize speed, quality and use of resources
– Management of departments dedicated to Research and Development of New Products, Packaging and Technologies
– Project Management Techniques
Nicola has developed this know how by working as a
– R&D Senior Manager in Unilever (16 years, in Italy, Holland and United Kingdom)
– Director of Research and Development in the Fiorucci Group (3 years)
– Consultant (10 years) for companies such as Heinz, Deoleo, Bormioli, Ford.
From the point of view of Coaching for Innovation and Global Leadership, Nicola has more than 10 years of experience as a coach, trainer and facilitator, in providing global companies with development programs for the management team, staff and organization on themes such as:
– Management / acceleration of the product and service innovation process
– Leadership skills of the management team (vision, motivation, trust, communication, teamwork, positive leadership styles, performance management)
– Continuous improvement of business processes (efficiency, effectiveness, quality, costs)
– Development and implementation of the strategy and business model
– Growth management (managerial change, generational change, temporary management)
– Management skills at international level (ability to manage business relationships in an international context taking into account cultural aspects)
Nicola is accredited by the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach: he works as a coach with an engaging, challenging style of high impact, also thanks to the direct experience of company management.
Nicola is married, with 2 children, and lives near Rome: he loves sports (basketball, cycling, skiing); he enjoys cooking and traveling the world.
2009 to-date Founder and Director of Innovazione e Qualità snc
Delivers to Global Companies:
– Executive and Management Coaching and Training
– Innovation Management (Strategy & Portfolio Development, Projects Management)
– Quality Management (Quality systems development and certification).
We have delivered consultancy, training, coaching and facilitation programmes to Companies such as Ford, Luxottica, Deoleo, Enel, Banca d’Italia, Italian Institute for Health & Safety of Foods, Bormioli, Heinz, Procter&Gamble, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, General Electric, Unilever, AXA Assicurazioni.
2005-2008 Quality Assurance, Research and Development Director of C.Fiorucci SpA
1997-2005 R&D Senior Manager of Unilever Bestfoods Italia Srl, for brands such as Bertolli, Knorr, Calvè, Lipton, Flora. Trained Company Coach, for high potential Junior Managers.
1989-1997 Technical Manager, c/o Unilever plc Colworth House, United Kingdom; Unilever NV Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Van den Bergh Italy.
Licensed practitioner Motivational Maps, The International Profiler
Advanced Coach Academy, Life Coach Italy, ACTP – ICF
Leadership and Management, interactive and experiential course, Dynargie
Unilever Leaders into Action, 2 weeks impactful Leadership training
Unilever Course for Coaches, The Works Partnership
Master in Business Administration, SMEA, Università Cattolica, Milano
First class honour degree in Chemistry, Università di Pavia
French and Spanish, school level